Saturday, July 4, 2015

Margaret Gyllenhaal worried about exposing her busts at the SAGs

Maggie Gyllenhaal interested in accidentally exposing her breasts on the Screen Actors Guild Awards.

Givenchy iPhone 5S Case Painting Dog

I would say the 37-year-old actress - who was stunning in a long-sleeved white Thakoon gown at the prestigious ceremony not to mention Sunday night (25. 01. 15) - feared she could finish showing more than she intended so as she stepped out in the low nick neckline on the red carpet.

I would say the brunette beauty - who was impacted by 'The Addams Family' superstars Anjelica Huston to don all of the figure-hugging gown - told PEOPLE YOUNG AND OLD as she arrived at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles: ''I intend that my t***ies stay in just my dress.

''I thought the application looked like Anjelica Huston in 1979. Which happens to be what I was kind of going for. ''

In contrast to the 'Secretary' actress' cleavage-baring dress, 'Game Of Thrones' superstars Natalie Dormer covered up in an absolute watercolour-inspired, one-shoulder Naeem Khan apparel.

The 32-year-old actress confessed your own woman had opted for a more feminine genre to contrast the ''hard, vibrant look'' she had sported on the awards a year earlier after trimming the left side of her go get the her role in the 'The Schmacht (umgangssprachlich) Games: Mockingjay - Part 1'.

She said: ''The SAGS had to be where I revealed my half-shaved head last year, which was a very demanding, striking look, so I was looking for 1 soft to counter it. ''

'Still Alice' actress Julianne Moore - who took home all of the award for Outstanding Performance beside an Female Actor in a Leading Place - also turned heads especially in an emerald green iPhone 5 case Givenchy Haute Clothes design by Riccardo Tisci.

I would say the flame-haired actress - who likewise sported one of the designer's gowns regarding the Golden Globes earlier this month important admitted she felt ''very lucky'' to have worn two of his unique creations.

She said: ''Riccardo [Tisci] of Givenchy iPhone cover had to be designing my Golden Globes apparel.

''And he was nice enough to get done something custom. And he sent each one of these beautiful sketches, and we loved themselves so much. And we saw this shade one as well, and we asked once maybe he would make another one on the SAG Awards, and he did. Really that's how that came about. Really I'm very, very lucky, to find have worn two custom Givenchy gowns in a row. ''

No comments:

Post a Comment