Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Zhang quanling the second half of life I d like to redo

  The second half of life, whether I've had time to start all over again.

  Start all over again is not negative, is down. Most difficult to put down is not fame, not used to the way, but thinking. I think I'm ready, put down, then start again.

  I am 42 years old, and in 1997 came to China Central television has been there for 18 years. From which angle is half of life. Everything is going smoothly. In the usual perspective, successful career. According to the normal planning, also is the best platform for news, is the best location, there are many things you can do. Beginner's mind is changed. My beginner's mind is to satisfy the curiosity and not alone.

  Determined to change the origin to be a false alarm. In short, early every day coughs up blood so that doctors suspect my lung cancer. After excluded, it led me to think about my life from another angle. If life here and I do not regret, so if it can last 1 time, then what should I use to fill it. Where should my curiosity into.

  In fact, since last year, I began to pay special attention to the Internet. I begin to understand the logic of some new ideas. Such as can be done in pigs, and the dog died--some decline in radio listening figures for the taxi driver, not because there are better shows there, but drivers are dripping with orders not to listen to the radio. Much like in the three-body, an unkind word, I kill you, and your business.

  In short, this is a different world, not I have accumulated years of knowledge and logical explanation. And it, undoubtedly penetrated my habits of every aspect of life.

  I began to have a kind of fear. World is turning, if I'm not curious and eager to learn, I'd like an Ant on the last one in, seem to see is that the heavens and the Earth, those words. The world really has nothing to do with you.

  One day, I saw an article he and Caltech theoretical physicist laiangnade·mengluodinuo wrote the article. Describes a scene at the beginning of the article. A group of Goldfish are kept in round glass fish bowl, they see the world and our world, which is more true? in the goldfish in the world, due to refraction occurs when light entering water, in our opinion to do linear motion of an object without outside influence, in the eyes of the fish along the curve. And if the goldfish are smart enough, then the goldfish as well as in their world, summed up a set of laws of physics. Although this law out of a goldfish bowl for us, is simply nonsense. However, the problem came, how are we supposed to know, we are not in a larger round goldfish bowl that we did not observe it?

  In fact, every now and then in life is trapped in a glass tank, long accustomed to a self-fulfilling logic, the senior can also form on the theory and practice of self-consistent. From professional to emotions, from life to thinking, all that.

  Suddenly, I felt, if curiosity is outside the tank, the body remained in the fish tank, the heart will be anarchy. I started to ask myself a question, do I have to leave my job of 18 years of CCTV, to get a view of the world?

  At this time, Cheetah CEO Fu sheng took me to see a number of Chinese and United States entrepreneurs, a new way of thinking, the most cutting-edge ideas, young energy, although immature, rushed straight spring. They like a Scout group of the new world, they are the future.

  Want to put them on record.

  To think, can grow with them.

  This takes me back to establish a more open attitude to learning, as well as opposing down time and energy. Is not in any event, behind the glass, can be done.

  Jump out of the tank, jump out of its preferred environment, get out of their own good things, actually requires courage. Huang Mingming early stage investing is standing

  And I, are going to take the risk? when I was 42 years old.

  United States famous investor Graham believes that best entrepreneurs under 25 years of age. Because at the age of 25, with "energy, poverty, rootlessness, a classmate and ignorance" of weapons. The ignorance here is that entrepreneurs don't know how hard the venture's future, and fear. And I, not yet 25 years old the ability to stay up late or leave packed all my things will be able to move at any time convenient.

  In fact when I first offered to leave, those who love me and trying to protect my people, are firmly said no. At this age, from the point of view of marriage, what decisions have to be accepted by the two people instead of one person's time. And those years gave me the opportunity to show me the teachers talk about change there is a kind of guilt, said valuable adhere to within the system, I did not come to the end.

  The only thing I have is my curiosity, at the age of 42 and some curiosity. Struggling hard there is no erosion of curiosity. Fortunately, people love me just because you want to protect, block, they still love me, know me, douse the curiosity is tantamount to murder.

  I'm going to jump out of the tank, not CCTV, not the system, but I already take your solidification mode of thinking.

  I don't have to convince them that not even convince yourself that this step jump I was safe. First to leave the ocean creatures, there must be a large number of lung evolution extinction before. Now, I am ready to lay down their failure and how, was just the beginning of another.

  The most precious time of life.

  42 Although there is no advantage of 25 years, but don't start 43. In fact, curiosity and courage is still there, before starting at any time.

  So, this is my new beginning, purple cow's partner. Purple cow Fund itself would have to venture a new beginning. Cheetah Mobile CEO of Fu sheng, logic thinking of Luo Zhenyu Zhang, longitude, multiple gaming Li Xueling, 58 city Yao Jinbo, Xu Xiaoping, the fashion group's somans integrity Fund, we will work together to find the draught of the purple cow, with real business help, take you fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment